Freedom from progress that made us like dolls.

We always have many questions, We don't know an answer to we give careful about the questions If we try to analyze and understand it, we forget how we have seen it, How did we think about it and how could we find answers to it, And to convince ourselves that we have a solution, And we moved with answers that would be silenced  curiosity would be extinguished, we stay and remain as we are, We simulate the bitter reality, With the facts, we have seen before us without analysis, It gives the field of justification, They are abandonment to that interpretation our reality , What we see is the argument of this latter , We are for ourselves careless go along  with opinions, It has no basis in the form of reports from their  mouth You think  what you get out of the latter is nothing but a honk, But in fact, it is a forgery of words that don't spin meaningless, I went out in order to demonstrate self-ego , wich think forgiven We will have an area to emerge wich believe illuminate and of their o pinion, In fact, we are hiding, in holes as limit your self, We remain attached in the last letter and for our actions search the explanation And the reasoning  of satisfying other, This unwell manipulating us by acting, What do I do what I think about what I am trying to do ; what's wrong with me, for what I restrict, I would not be preoccupied with my thinking , Words arranged in discontinuous, meaningless patterns, When I exert myself, am I creating analyzes and explanations, But I do it tired for him and I exert my Psychologie and  thinking , For the noble goal and him realizing my dream,second, And are  my dream him originally royal? Am I who built its foundation?, and  constituent element myself, Or it was one of those styles and those opinions, so I took them and made them the basis And pillar I am building on it with all my effort, Do I  do it build basis and  a pillar fragile, she tends a direction wind To destroy every effort in vain, What a relief when I am convinced that what I do is that I lie to myself, She is a lie and i believe you went along with it, I am simulating a nobly permissible,  I lose myself and my effort to convince him to justify my deeds and words, And I have to blame myself, I return, do you believe and lie accept the meeting, I went along  with it a lie, But it is true that this creature has made my efforts, And all that  you're unique   for this illusion is your  buying  and selling, I still have to hold on to the last letter I heard, I go through this conflict, all I do is an attempt to satisfy the will of heinous mouths, The given  is that he is ridiculous and naive with pain, although I am still bound by these views, I am thinking with dismay, I am in this case back and alive, but I am bored to this think, That cut me off for the pieces and decided to increase the weight of the building, These materials are more than the weight of the clouds in the sky and above it to exceed the space, Its weight has been shattered and the fragile basis has deteriorated, and  its cling  efforts have disappeared and their role in the ground, I will not care for those who will destroy, I will erase a lie that has always accompanied me in the resentment of a procedure and I will make my goals and my ambitions to purity, Of any impurities that need to be crying with blood from the intensity of the desert, The vacuum of this desert has become a meaningful goal that has become a way to achieve the end , And I will help him to make sure that he is in development, and whatever happens, the world will not narrow down our goals, Our determination does not stop at anything that does not deval ue you a flawed opinion, Everything in the eyes of him is close between optimism and insistence, it is amazing to realize that yourself has a strange change, Do not care for anyone and give him what makes your conscience return to you by scold, Just don't care for those who injured you and your ears because they lost you in the end, Because you were close to him, he will understand himself and come back, but after it is too late for yourself to be a willingness, But by doing so terrifying, you are  rarely, be yourself, confident of yourself  shine, Stay as you are a strong person with your confidence and your will can destroy this, By training don't make this feel overcome, It attracts, our reality was judged by his control of us and we have to be free and to be loved by freedom of expression, freedom of opinion and inalienable in making it comfortable , Without restraint, without prejudice to anyone, imagining a reaction or satisfying the self with the consent of others , Because we ar e rare, we do not care for any opinions whatsoever, Because we know who we are and do not know that our methods have been one purposeful way of being free from restrictions because we are like a stick tight, With follow  judge  subordination, it's your insistence  is unlimited, Despite all those thunders, you are steadfast and committed to your promised flash goal come back to your self , Because you cut off several covenants on yourself and to don't block her promise, For the dedication and brilliance of this extended insistence and your ever-growing call for a return, Nothing will cloud him and make him in chunks and we will not respond to the bitterness of the real control of thousands of soldiers, Because we have seen one  aiming  to get rid of the restrictions, To show the glory opinion of a serious and present, because we have one opinion and one way to beat the power of the Nimrud, In the eyes of steadfastness, we will not follow the same approach as the grandparent, They are de manding change in the liberation of all standards and our new approach to facilitation, No difficulty, complexity and difficulty, Because our effort is due to the promise of adaptation to the approach because these efforts are in immortality, Do not comply with any items and will avoid this intention without our intention is fuel, avoiding recession because it is in glory and commendable progress.

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send