Positive thinking is not wrong




Life is not difficult, if we take our steps rationally and cautiously, we would take advantage of the opportunity to facilitate it, and we went through that by simplifying and analyzing things and things in logic because the mind in turn overcomes the tyranny of feelings, whatever they are, the negative ones distort your way and mislead your path, so that you walk on its basis and adopt wrong concepts  On the basis of generalizing what I went through previously about that, problems, experiences, difficulties, tribulations and calamities, but each of them has lessons and lessons learned, there are situations that woke us and made us again, and there are relationships that we expected a lot and we found a few, and there are lessons  It was not taken into account, but it taught us who we are, so each of us has what he has gone through and each of us has tried and blamed himself for that, but we should not continue to proceed on the basis of these experiences and what we went through during them and what we suffered in them for something,  We did not suffer and be patient throughout this time in order to proceed with a pathetic situation. Rather, we went through and agonized to complete what we started because the lessons are what makes you and clarifies the image of who you are, because negative feelings are you who circulate them inside you so that you overwhelm the benevolence and do not make them blind to your gaze on  What distinguishes you, so that it fades into the darkness and continues at the pace of that, but what will you save me from this? Do not look at yourself h  T mimics your past with a bitter reality, based on experiences that are not lessons, hide what distinguishes you and purifies you from the public with generalizations and generalizations, you lose a lot and a lot for that, for this degree you no longer have value, you no longer have computation and it is a trust that God deposited with you,  When this generalization and negative communication between you and yourself, why do you make such feelings stand between you and the identification of who you are or in the way of doing so.  We walk in this life step by step so that if the first step is difficult and painful, make sure that you will not forget it, because it is the one that paved for you and gained you the confidence and determination to go ahead and progress and complete the rest of the steps, so you get used to it, and forget the next step with its predecessor, because when you were taking  Previous step, at that moment I thought about the next step, how will I go through?  How will I complete it?  Do I have to? Do I have to?  To find yourself stepping, in its content, and during it, we look at life from our perspective, generalize our world with our opinions, choose our path for a moment because of it, where is that trust and determination, have you faded with a mirage? Are you just an illusion? It is not possible because the illusion does not do this, where it is  Drenched in your darkness, fading in the middle of that, do you deserve yourself, do you have to meet you and meet them like this, how can anyone anticipate this and you do not even expect it in yourself, and are you waiting for someone to expect from you, no one cares about the conquest of anyone,  All myself myself, generalize that to yourself and walk with that, but a voice inside you says prostrate that person, I will find him, but at the same time you deny that, you lie that even though you hear it and wish it happened, and that conflict between you and yourself, which  Its content revolves around I will find someone to change me, I will find someone who guides me, I will find someone who brings me out, so you deny this, in turn, building your foundation on what is going on in your reality and what you live, saying no one cares, no one is showing interest, there is none, and if he finds he is making, for what is happening around you from  Provocations and bullying about matters related to you, then do it and say I am the reason because I think of fools that they will change, but no, bend your head and proceed to the pace of this, to what  If you go to where you are going, which way to go, I am confused, I do not know, tense, you feel that you need a person, but no, I am alone and I will struggle alone, leaving those negative feelings to penetrate and increase your hatred and hatred of this world, why, how,  When and where, who am I, when you ask yourself this, do I deserve what I do myself, why do they say it about me, I am really bad, have a right, who wants someone like me, who cares, who will mind, if I die, I will be a thorn and be removed from  The way, when I was born, is my destiny to be tormented at a time when I am innocent of his accusations, attacks and stabbings? Will I be a victim of a society that was overwhelmed by corruption and hatred? This degree has become a denial, but no, you have nothing for yourself, ambitious, when you repressed, those who reproach you have passed through what  I passed by him, but they did not learn but rather continued and became critical of everyone who had what they lacked, that is you, you have what they do not have, want you to become like their punishment and become like them to continue your role with criticism and provocation of others, is this what you really deserve, will you be  Your end is the end of them, when you do not see what distinguishes you from them and you proceed in the way of its development, you do not care to see prejudices without foundation.  The sky never narrows, because it is full of Alaa, filled with what is not found in the earth by the fulfillment of watering the land with a beneficial nourishment as a result of it.  Perhaps all evil will disappear with this medicine, but humans are more in it than corruption based on the foundations of demolition, ruin, and trouble when you spoil the earth with hatred, betrayal, hypocrisy, and harm.  He cuts it to pieces, so the human beings remain the ones who shed blood and peace will not be achieved unless the death is inflicted upon them when they are not like them, even though most of them deny this fulfillment, but there are those who maximize their wages in hope, hold on to that hope and start building, and proceed to reconciliation.  Yourself, all that I do is nothing but an attempt to please, mouths are naughty, you see the giving, it is ridiculous and silly naivety, despite the hardship, I remain bound by these opinions,  In turn, it cuts me to pieces, and I decided to increase the weight of the construction, and the heavy equipment more than the weight of the s  Love in the sky, and set it to transcend space, and with its weight shatter and run over the fragile foundation so that it will disappear, and my efforts and aspirations will be stacked on the ground and I will not care for those who will be annihilated, I will erase a lie that has always accompanied me in resentment, due, and make my goals and aspirations  In purity, from any impurities that require crying with blood, from the severity of the barrenness of this Beda, and the emptiness of this desert, I knew that I deserved myself at a time when I was blind, I knew that I was only a puppet in the hand of ridiculousness, I responded to their provocations and did what makes me in  Misery, do not know what is going on around you and what you want, but you begin to blame and reprimand the conscience, sadness and resentment, feelings of weakness and shame that make you in trouble, generalization I have always forgotten and distorted your knowledge of who you are not with nonsense, if you do not know who you are and  You expect people to know you or even if you do not expect, do you find what you are looking for and who you need, change, begins with knowing what you are worthy of, what you deserve and prepare for yourself, time is not fair, and people are unforgiving, and time does not support  No one cares, I am not important, I do not generalize, because I have become a den and a scourge and no one understands, is this what you meet yourself with, change, unlike destruction, thus  And m, with the choice, between what you went through from the injustice of human beings and the painful experiences in your life, then the experiences would not have existed if they had no lessons and lessons, so whoever has not learned and learned, as never tried and understood, because he is generalized, you did not go through all that  To stop when you generalize, do not be patient and struggle to stand up to something and do the clouding, you do not suffer to respond to stagnation, weakness, weakness and paralysis due to feelings you are agonizing, you have a position and headquarters, from this trouble to escape, parallels and settles, and from this you will face and  You pass, and you will skip the bitter, by applying continuously, a mastermind, a thoughtful hour, for simplicity a mockery, and from the feelings are liberated, and your actions and your thinking are justified, so think, mind, simplify, easy things and think between you and yourself, get ahead of events and compare your situation  Before and what you are now, what you went through painful experiences and you thought then with hope and aspiration, I will come out of this torment and do what I want and for anyone I will not hear, you were hoping and wanting and wanting and aspiring for your horizons looking for a room, as fear  And it is terrible that you do not do so and do not panic, but you did not feel that at that moment because of pain and panic, Dr. Think, because it is simple to change the course of frustration by breaking it and do not make yourself mistake and confusion, simple and easy, think of  Mind and do not neglect, and looting and generalization do not slow down,

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send